1 Corinthians, MacArthur Bible Studies Series, by John F. MacArthur, Paperback
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
As the gospel began to spread, the Apostle Paul felt a growing pressure to provide some direction for what church doctrines were taught in new places. The Corinthian church was a group who did not cut ties with their old pagan ways, and their behavior was hindering the church from spreading the gospel.
Paul wrote 1 Corinthians as a corrective letter to the church in Corinth to give Christians clear boundaries in an ambiguous world. As he unpacks doctrinal truths directly he explores the contrast between sin and righteousness while providing a foundation for godly behavior. 1 Corinthians was as valuable then as it is now as it shows believers how to be alert, firm, mature, strong, and loving.
The MacArthur Bible Studies offer insightful examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide includes extensive commentary, detailed observations on over arching themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with direction from John MacArthur.
- Called to Be Saints (1 Corinthians 1:9-11)
- The Need for Unity (1 Corinthians 1:10—3:23)
- True Servanthood (1 Corinthians 4:1-21)
- Immortality in the Church (1 Corinthians 5:1—6:20)
- Marriage in the Church (1 Corinthians 7:1-40)
- The Limits of Christian Liberty (1 Corinthians 8:1—11:1)
- Men and Women in the Church (1 Corinthians 11:2-16)
- The Lord's Supper (1 Corinthians 11:17-34)
- Spiritual Gifts (1 Corinthians 12:1—14:40)
- The Resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:1-58)
- Stewardship in the Church (1 Corinthians 16:1-4)
- Doing the Lord's Work in the Lord's Way (1 Corinthians 16:5-24)
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.