In our culture, beliefs and preferences are given final authority. Paul stands firm in his conviction that the church is the pillar and foundation of the truth, challenging this very cultural tide. His letters to Timothy and Titus are reminders to us today to reestablish the core beliefs of Christianity and affirm our convictions about the Gospel.
Paul makes a priority in these letters to ensure that the truth of the gospel is faithfully guarded and transmitted to the next generation. Through these studies, we will be challenged to carry on the battle, armed with the truth of the gospel.
John Stott is among the world's top and most loved Bible teachers and preachers. In this Bible study guide you will explore Scripture under his guidance, sharpening your own study skill through his insights strengthened by years of immersion in God's Word.
- Introducing 1 Timothy Titus
- True or False? - 1 Timothy 1:1-11
- Belief That Behaves - 1 Timothy 1:12-20
- Worship Women - 1 Timothy 2
- A Leader to Follow - 1 Timothy 3
- Choose Your Weapons - 1 Timothy 4:1-5:2
- Caring for Widows - 1 Timothy 5:3-16
- Showing Respect - 1 Timothy 5:17-6:2
- Money Matters - 1 Timothy 6:3-21
- Truth in Church - Titus 1
- Truth at Home - Titus 2
- Truth in the World - Titus 3:1-8
- United We Stand - Titus 3:9-15