God's people spent forty years wandering in the desert, on a path to learn to trust and follow God. With the Promised Land in sight, Moses understood the risk of settling down and getting comfortable, only to fall back into old habits. Moses instructed the Israelites with a new path to faithful living, to remember and reaffirm. He taught them to remember God's unwavering presence in the desert, and reaffirm their commitment to being His people, even when life gets comfortable. Journey through the book of Deuteronomy as you learn to go from being a wanderer to a follower. Moses' final words will help you remain rooted in God's love.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book of Deuteronomy in 13 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes