Galatians, MacArthur Bible Studies Series, by John F. MacArthur, Paperback
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: John F. MacArthur
Galatians was an urgent letter to the churches in Asia Minor, in which the Apostle Paul expressed deep concern for the spiritual welfare of the early believers. The core teaching of Christianity was being undermined and confused with false teachings that claimed faith in Christ was not sufficient for salvation.
In a sincere attempt to rescue the gospel message, Paul wrote Galatians, a book that has since encouraged generations of Christians to remain steadfast in their faith. Paul provokes Christians then and now to live a holy life, bearing much fruit, as he contrasts grace and law, as well as faith and works.
The MacArthur Bible Studies offer insightful examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide includes extensive commentary, detailed observations on over arching themes, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God with direction from John MacArthur.
- Departing from the Gospel (Galatians 1:1-9)
- Defending the Gospel (Galatians 1:10—2:10)
- Crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:11-21)
- Justification by Faith (Galatians 3:1-9)
- The Law and the Promise (Galatians 3:10-18)
- The Purpose of the Law (Galatians 3:19-29)
- Children of God (Galatians 4:1-11)
- Christ in You (Galatians 4:12-20)
- Children of Promise (Galatians 4:21—5:1)
- Called to Freedom (Galatians 5:2-15)
- Walking in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16-26)
- A Grace-Filled Life (Galatians 6:1-18)
|Series||MacArthur Bible Study Guides|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.