As you study 1 Corinthians and 2 Corinthians you will discover ways to control unruly emotions in your own life and in your relationships with others. The key is found in the cross of Christ.
Kay Arthur's insightful New Inductive Study Series is a bestselling Bible study series. Readers will face the truth of God's precepts, promises, and purposes by devoting just a few minutes to study each day.
- 1 Corinthians: Relationships and Passions Transformed
- Week One: God Chooses "Nobodys" and Makes Them "Somebodys"
- Week Two: Could the Problem Be "Carnality"—Are You and Others Acting Like Mere Men?
- Week Three: What Do You Do When There's "Sin in the Camp" or in Your Own Life?
- Week Four: What About Singleness, Sexuality...or Being Married to an Unbeliever?
- Week Five: How Do You Relate to Christians Who Hold Different Views on Certain Issues?
- Week Six: How Do You Handle Your Cravings, Your Temptations?
- Week Seven: What About Spiritual Gifts and Those Who Have What You Don't?
- Week Eight: What's the Gospel I'm to Live By and Preach...and Why?
- 2 Corinthians: Relationships and a Man or Woman of God
- Week One: Why the Sorrow, the Afflictions?
- Week Two: What Is Your Relationship to the New Covenant? What Has It Cost You?
- Week Three: What Controls You in How You Live and How You Relate to Others?
- Week Four: How Much Do You Care? How Far Does Your Devotion Go?
- Week Five: What Will You Boast In—Your Experiences or Your Weaknesses?