John 1-12: Part 1: The Living Word of God, Lifeguide Bible Studies, by Douglas Connelly, Paperback
was: $12.00 now: $9.60 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Douglas Connelly
We yearn for a full, rich, satisfying life. Yet, how can we fill up the empty places in our souls? How do we quench our thirst for something deeper, more lasting, and meaningful?
In this thirteen-session LifeGuide Bible Study on the first half of John, Douglas Connelly prompts you to take new look at Jesus. Take the opportunity to establish, or renew, your faith in the One who offers true meaning, true belonging, and true life.
John 1–12 is now available in the IVP's revised LifeGuide format, featuring questions for starting small group discussions and for personal reflection, alongside the new Now or Later section after each session.
- Encountering the Word: John 1
- Signs of God: John 2
- Starting Over: John 3
- Connecting with People: John 4
- Deity on Trial: John 5
- Jesus, the Bread of Life: John 6
- Confused over Christ: John 7:1-52
- Caught in Adultery: John 7:53-8:11
- Shine, Jesus, Shine: John 8:12-59
- A Blind Man Sees the Light: John 9
- Listening for the Shepherd's Voice: John 10
- Back from the Dead!: John 11
- The King's Last Acts: John 12
|Series||Lifeguide Bible Studies|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.