Go from longing to belonging. We know what it's like to fear being left out, or exposed as an outsider. Jesus came across people all the time who were longing to belong. Luke was an outsider in Jesus' community, and yet he found a new family and anew future. In Luke's gospel account, we uncover how Jesus responded to people just like us. Jesus didn't just redraw the lines, or create a wider circle. Instead, he erased all the lines by drawing people to Himself, no matter their social status. Examine Luke's Gospel and see how God made room for everyone.
LifeChange Bible studies encourage you to grow in Christ-likeness by prompting a life-changing encounter through God's Word. Explore a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study time and time again.
- Study the whole book of Luke in 16 lessons
- Study on your own or with a small group
- Examine word origins and definitions
- Consider thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Wide margins for personal notes