Matthew, Jeremiah Bible Study Series, by Dr. David Jeremiah
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: David Jeremiah
At first, it may seem unlikely that Jesus would call a man like Matthew to be one of his disciples. As a tax collector, Matthew would have been rejected by the Jewish people, who viewed men in his profession as traitors to Rome. The fact that Matthew was educated, literate, and familiar with Jewish law and customs made him the ideal candidate to not only accompany Jesus through His earthly ministry, but also record all that he witnessed. As a result we have Matthew's Gospel record to this day. Matthew shows how Jesus, as the promised Messiah, is worthy of our hope. He shows how Jesus, as the eternal King, is worthy of our complete devotion, and our complete submission to Him.
The Jeremiah Study Series captures Dr. David Jeremiah's commitment to teaching God's Word that has spanned over four decades. In each study, he will reveal what the Bible says, what it meant to the people at the time it was written, and what it means to you today. Along the way, you will find insights into the text, identify key stories and themes, and be challenged to apply the truth you find in your life.
- The Making of a Messiah (Matthew 1:1—2:3)
- The Start of Something Big (Matthew 3:1—4:25)
- The Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:1—7:29)
- Who Is This Man? (Matthew 8:1—9:38)
- Sheep, Snakes, and Doves (Matthew 10:1—12:50)
- The Greatest Stories Ever Told (Matthew 13:1—15:39)
- "Who Do You Say I Am?" (Matthew 16:1—17:27)
- Redefining Greatness (Matthew 18:1—20:34)
- The Arrival of the King (Matthew 21:1—22:46)
- Jesus Prepares His Followers (Matthew 23:1—25:46)
- The Darkest Day (Matthew 26:1—27:44)
- He Is Risen Indeed (Matthew 27:45—28:20)
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.