We are nearly desensitized to the horrors we see in the headlines each day. Terrorism, natural disasters, and political upheavals are all common occurrences. It leaves people to wonder: Is this the end? Just as Jesus cautioned us, no one can answer that question specifically. However, we are living in a time when global events can develop quickly and with catastrophic implications. The events we face on a day to day basis remind us of the birth pangs Paul warned about.
In Is This the End? Study Guide, Pastor David Jeremiah examines ten major developments in America and the world that almost defy imagination. Just a few years ago, nobody could have imagined the things we hear about daily in the news. We need to understand these events: what they are, what the Bible says about them, and how we should respond as followers of Christ.
Follow Dr. Jeremiah as he unfolds five developments in America and five developments on the international stage–all of which beg the question, "Is this the end?"
Part I: Is This The End for America?
- The Age of Anything Goes (Romans 1:18-32)
- The Bleeding of Our Borders (Selected Scriptures)
- The Increase of Intolerance (Selected Scriptures)
- The Apathy of America (Selected Scriptures)
- The Remedy of Revival (2 Chronicles 34-36)
Part II: Is This The End For The World?
- The Isolation of Israel (Genesis 12:1-3)
- The Insurgency if ISIS (Selected Scriptures)
- The Resurrection of Russia (Ezekiel 38-39)
- The Rapture of the Redeemed (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- Translated Before the Tribulation (Selected Scriptures)