How Much More Bible Study & Video Access, by Lisa Harper
- Author: Lisa Harper
- *Your Price Item: *
You might know in your head that God is always good, but you have a hard time convincing your heart. Perhaps while reading Scripture, you wonder if our Creator Redeemer experienced a personality change, going from strictly enforcing the rules in the Old Testament to loving the outcast in the New Testament.
Through this 7-session Bible study, you'll find divine love in the often overlooked and misunderstood passages in Scripture. You'll find that Jehovah of the Old Testament is the same redemptive and compassionate God we experience through Jesus Christ in the New Testament. He's always been and will always be for us.
This Bible study includes personal study sessions to complete between the seven group sessions, digital access to teaching videos (about 30 to 40 minutes each), and leader helps for group discussion.
- The Heart Behind the Herding
- Inheriting Grace from Mr. Z's Girls
- All It Took Was Just One Look
- His Supernatural, Superlative Affection
- Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
- Always For Our Good and His Glory
- The Only Story We Can Stake Our Lives On
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.