30 Life Principles Bible Study, by Charles Stanley
was: $19.99 now: $15.99 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: Charles F. Stanley
God provides hundreds of principles through His Word to help you become everything He designed you to be. These truths are provided to guide you, comfort you, encourage you, and teach you how to be triumphant in Christ. These principles don't fail or disappoint, and God promises that He will bless your obedience as you follow His commands.
Through his service in the ministry, Dr. Charles Stanley has examined the 30 Life Principles that have guided and helped him to grow in knowledge, service, and love of God. This Bible study will help you explore each of these principles in depth and learn how to make them a part of your everyday life. As you apply these principles you will find yourself growing in your relationship with Christ and on the road to the future God has planned for you.
This guide is designed as a 90 day Bible study for putting the 30 Life Principles into action and is ideal for personal devotions or small group studies.
- Your Intimacy with God Determines the Impact of Your Life
- Obey God and Leave All the Consequences to Him
- God's Word Is an Immovable Anchor in Times of Storm
- The Awareness of God's Presence Energizes You for Your Work
- God Does Not Require You to Understand His Will, Just Obey It
- You Reap What You Sow, More Than You Sow, and Later Than You Sow
- Dark Moments Last So Long as Necessary for God to Accomplish His Purpose
- Fight All Your Battles on Your Knees and You Win Every Time
- Trusting God Means Looking Beyond What You Can See to What God Sees
- If Necessary, God Will Move Heaven and Earth to Show You His Will
- God Assumes Full Responsibility for Your Needs When You Obey Him
- Peace with God is the Fruit of Oneness with God
- Listening to God Is Essential to Walking with God
- God Acts on Behalf of Those Who Wait for Him
- Brokenness Is God's Requirement for Maximum Usefulness
- Whatever You Acquire Outside of God's Will Eventually Turns to Ashes
- You Stand Tallest and Strongest on Your Knees
- As a Child of a Sovereign God, You Are Never a Victim of Your Circumstances
- Anything You Hold Too Tightly, You Will Lose
- Disappointments Are Inevitable; Discouragement Is a Choice
- Obedience Always Brings Blessing
- To Walk in the Spirit Is to Obey the Initial Promptings of the Spirit
- You Can Never Outgive God
- To Live the Christian Life Is to Allow Jesus to Live His Life in and Through You
- God Blesses You So That You Might Bless Others
- Adversity Is a Bridge to a Deeper Relationship with God
- Prayer Is Life's Greatest Time-Saver
- No Christian Has Ever Been Called to "Go It Alone" in His or Her Walk of Faith
- You Learn More in Your Valley Experiences Than on Your Mountaintops
- An Eager Anticipation of the Lord's Return Keeps You Living Productively
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.