Finding God Faithful Bible Study Book with Video Access, by Kelly Minter
- Author: Kelly Minter
- *Your Price Item: *
The Finding God Faithful Trace Bible Study Book with Video Access takes you on the path of Joseph’s life in the book of Genesis to observe how God’s sovereignty reigns, even in our darkest moments. Learn to recognize when God is working during periods of waiting, trust God’s plan when life doesn’t make sense, and rest in in His presence in every circumstance.
- Session 1: Set Apart (29:38)—Kelly delves into Joseph’s backstory. She takes a look at how Abraham, Joseph's great grandfather, was set apart by God for God's purposes. She reminds us that though some of Joseph’s family history isn't pretty, God is sovereignly using all of it to tell His story.
- Session 2: The Unlikely Path of Blessing (29:38)—Kelly will walk through some of Joseph’s most trying times as his brother's jealousy results in Joseph being trafficked to Egypt. But we'll see that God was always with Joseph, carrying out His purpose, fulfilling His promise.
- Session 3: Faithful in Brokenness (41:35)—This session finds Joseph in Egypt, serving Potiphar. Things seem to be going well for Joseph until false accusations lead to prison. Kelly will point out that Joseph's faithfulness to God stays true even in the broken times. The lessons learned in Joseph's suffering will help us face our own difficult days.
- Session 4: Faithful in Abundance (35:56)—We see Joseph delivered from prison by his God-given ability to interpret Pharaoh's dreams. Kelly will point out that Joseph quickly goes from the pit to the palace, but his faithfulness to God doesn't waver. We'll be challenged to faithfully use our abundant blessings from God for His purpose and glory.
- Session 5: Extravagant Mercy (36:19)—Kelly points out that mercy is the key word in this session. Jacob sends the brothers back to Egypt, including Benjamin. He prays before they leave that Joseph would be merciful to them, having no idea the depth of mercy needed for these brothers who sold him into slavery. The mercy Joseph will extend foreshadows the mercy Jesus extends to all of us.
- Session 6: The Process of Forgiveness (35:18)—We relive one of the most tender moments in Scripture as Joseph reveals his identity and forgives his brothers. Kelly will challenge us to see people through God's perspective and forgive as we have been forgiven.
- Session 7: A Redemption Story (35:08)—We learn the simple but profound truth: there is no redemption without a redeemer. We see Jacob bless Joseph’s sons, including them in the covenant promise. This shows that God's redemption always exceeds our expectations and that there is no one too lost or too far gone.
- Session 8: A Faithful Finish (36:08)—We see Joseph assuring his nervous brothers with a profound statement: You planned evil against me, but God planned it for good. Kelly points out that Joseph chose throughout his life not to focus on his present circumstance but to trust the promises, goodness, and sovereignty of God.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.