Following God Series: Life Principles from Women of the Bible: Book 1
- Author: Wayne Barber
- Joint Author: Richard L. Shepherd
- Joint Author: Eddie Rasnake
The women of the Bible play an integral, essential, and crucial role in the eternal plan of God. As this study shows, these Women of the Bible (Book 1) demonstrates to us the lofty ideals of faith and faithfulness, virtues and values, brains and beauty, redemption and resourcefulness, servanthood and sacrifice.
Through a detailed study of each of these noteworthy women of the Bible, you will learn that God has called today's woman to play a significant role in society, in the home, and the church. These interactive Bible study workbooks are designed to bring you into a closer walk with God as your Father and your Friend. Practical Leader's Guides are also available so that you can share the blessings you receive with others.
In the pages of this book you will come face to face with such questions as:
- Do you take the path of bitterness or the path of brokenness when faced with distress and difficulties?
- Have you learned that you can put your past on the altar?
- Are you wrapped up in insignificant things, or are you focusing on things eternally significant?
- Does you heart belong completely to the Lord or is there a mixed allegiance?
- Has God used adversity to shape your character so it shines like gold?
|Series||Following God Character Builders|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.