Does the Bible Support Same-Sex Marriage, by Preston Sprinkle
- Author: Preston Sprinkle
Arguments are made for and against same-sex marriage that end with division and confusion, instead of thoughtful conversation. New York Times bestselling author Dr. Preston Sprinkle offers a resource that will encourage respectful and thoughtful conversations around the question, "Does the Bible support same-sex marriage?"
Equipped with thorough research, history, and biblical context, this book will equip you to wade into some of the core arguments against the historically Christian view of marriage:
- The biblical writers didn't know about sexual orientation
- Jesus never mentions homosexuality
- Biblical teachings about women, slavery, and same-sex are on the same trajectory
- Since some people are born gay, then being gay must be okay
- The Bible has been mistranslated
Preston carefully answers 21 of the strongest cases for same-sex marriage and offers a humanizing and thoughtful response to each one.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.