Love Thy Body, by Nancy Pearcey
was: $19.99 now: $15.99 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Nancy R. Pearcey
Why must we learn to Love Thy Body? It's pertinent to counter the pervasive hostility toward the body and biology that permeates today's headline stories:
- Transgenderism: Activists remove gender from biology. Children are being taught their body is irrelevant to their authentic self. Is this affirming, or does it demean the body?
- Homosexuality: Advocates remove sexuality from biological identity as male or female. Is this liberating, or a denigration of biology?
- Abortion: Supporters claim the fetus is not a person, while it is biologically human. Does this mean equality for women, or does it threaten the intrinsic value of all human beings?
- Euthanasia: Those who lack cognitive abilities are thought to be humans but not persons. Is this compassionate, or does it ultimately put us all at risk?
In Love Thy Body, bestselling author Nancy Pearcy steps outside of politically correct slogans with a compelling expose of the dehumanizing worldview that shapes current watershed moral issues, arguing that a holistic Christian view sustains the dignity of the body and biology. Throughout the book, Pearcey shares compassionate stories of people wrestling with difficult questions in their own lives, revealing their pain, their struggles, and their triumphs.
- I Hate Me: The Rise and Decline of the Human Body
- The Joy of Death: You Must Be Prepared to Kill
- Dear Valued Constituent: You No Longer Qualify As a Person
- Schizoid Sex: Hijacked by the Hookup Culture
- The Body Impolitic: How the Homosexual Narrative Demeans the Body
- Transgender, Transreality: God Should Have Made Me a Girl
- The Goddess of Choice Is Dead: From Social Contract to Social Meltdown
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.