What Does the Bible Say about the Future, by Charles H Dyer, Paperback
- Author: Charles H. Dyer
While anyone can make predictions about the future, the One we can trust to tell us about the future is God.
The end times is an area of theology that attracts many wild opinions. Don't get swept up in all the internet speculations and doomsday prognostications. The real place to find out about the future is the Word of God.
In What Does the Bible Say About the Future?, radio host and prophecy expert Dr. Charlie Dyer shares an insightful look at the end times that's grounded, not in human fantasies, but in the very revelation of God. The Bible truly does have much to say about the future. It's an important topic for you to study. Instead of taking your cues from the self-appointed prophets of the day, let Dr. Dyer guide you back to the Scriptures. You'll find answers to questions such as:
- Are we in the last days right now?
- Are pandemics like Covid-19 a fulfillment of Bible prophecy?
- What is the Battle of Armageddon?
- What is the next event on God’s prophetic calendar?
- Where is the United States in Bible prophecy?
- And most importantly . . . If prophecy is true, what difference should it make in my life?
God didn't give us Bible prophecy to fancy our imaginations or satisfy our intellectual curiosity. Instead, God wants us to know about the end times so we can be confident in His eternal purposes. With a biblical understanding of the future, you'll be powerfully equipped to live with faith and hope today.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.