The Daniel Prayer, by Anne Graham Lotz
- Author: Anne Graham Lotz
The Daniel Prayer is born deep within your soul, erupts through your heart, and pours out on your lips, words created by and infused with the Spirit of God quivering with spiritual electricity. It’s really not an everyday type of prayer. It’s a prayer birthed under pressure. Heartache. Grief. Desperation. It can be triggered by a sudden revelation of hope. An answer to prayer, a promise freshly received, a miracle that lies just over the horizon...
Join Anne in a thrilling discovery of prayer that really works.
This book will help readers pray effectively for their nation, for their families, and for themselves. She will answer such questions as:
- Does God only hear the prayers of good people?
- How do I know the God to whom I pray will listen?
- How do I know God cares about my prayer?
- How do I know God will answer my prayer?
- Why should I pray?
- Does it matter where I am when I pray?
The book also includes some of her original prayers that demonstrate the principles taught in The Daniel Prayer.