Why do some teens grow up to thrive in their adult years while others struggle? What really makes the difference?
Gary Chapman, New York Times bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages, and Clarence Shuler met when Clarence was still a teenager. Gary mentored Clarence and helped him make wise decisions during his tumultuous teen years. Decades later, the two are still close friends and both lead powerful ministries that help people all over the world live better, more godly lives.
Clarence saw the value of someone coming alongside when he needed to make difficult but wise decisions. That's why Gary and Clarence are working together to give this gift to other young men. IN Choose Greatness, they examine 11 important choices every young man faces, and discuss how he can choose wisely and thereby choose greatness. Filled with rich wisdom, down-to-earth writing, and compassionate insight, this book is perfect for teens to read on their own or with a mentoring adult.
Help the teens in your life choose greatness today.
- Choose to Seek Wisdom from Parents or Trusted Adults
- Choose to Seek Knowledge through Education
- Choose to Make Technology Work for You
- Choose to Be Successful: Work Hard
- Choose to Respect Girls and Women
- Choose to Be Sexually Responsible
- Choose to Live Longer and Happier Part A: Avoid Tobacco and Marijuana
- Choose to Build Diverse Friendships
- Choose to Invest Time in Helping Others
- Choose to Discover the Truth about God