Forgiving What You Can't Forget, by Lysa TerKeurst, Hardcover
was: $26.99 now: $16.19 40% Off Select Best Selling Books
- Author: Lysa TerKeurst
Lysa TerKeurst, New York Times bestselling author, helps readers stop suffering from what others have done to them, while exploring what forgiveness is, what it isn't, and how to deal with difficult relationships.
Have you ever felt like you were stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, replaying offenses over and over again in your mind? You know you can't keep living like this, but you don't know the next step. You just don't know if you'll ever get past it.
Lysa TerKeurst walked this journey, wrestling with deep hurts while struggling to move forward. She found that, in order to find life-giving freedom, you must let go of bound-up resentment and resistance to forgiving people who aren't willing to make things right. Lysa uses deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching come out of a thousand hours of study to help you:
- Learn to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry
- Journey through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.