How to Help Your Child Clean Up Their Mental Mess, by Caroline Leaf
- Author: Caroline Leaf
Children ages 3 to 10 are increasingly struggling with anxiety, depression, and mental health challenges. These could be brought on from many factors from stress at home, upheavels in society, breaks in routine, isolation from friends, bullying or social pressure, and if left unaddressed, they follow kids into their teens and adulthood, causing mental, emotional, and relational problems that could rob them of their peace and joy.
There is hope. Bestselling author Dr. Caroline Leaf helps you teach your kids how to:
- Recognize negative feelings and respond in a healthy way
- Navigate a world that can feel scary and overwhelming
- Manage uncomfortable or challenging situations
- Replace toxic thoughts with brain-building practices that produce better outcomes
- Develop resilience and emotional strength
Based on up-to-date research, clearly illustrated with case studies, and practically applied to the problems kids are facing today, How to Help Your Child Clean Up Their Mental Mess is what parents, caretakers, teachers, and counselors have been waiting for. Dr. Leaf shares a clear and effective five-step plan to teach your child how to manage their mind so they can live a life with greater resilience, health, and happiness.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.