Redefining Anxiety, by John Delony
- Author: John Delony
Anxiety is real, but it doesn't have to be the end of your story.
Dr. John Delony understands how anxiety feels. He's walked that dark road himself, yet he found light and hope on the other side of it. Combining his own story, with what he's found through over two decades of counseling and research, he walks you through:
- The four biggest myths about anxiety, and the life-changing truth
- Practical steps you can take today to start getting your life back
- Long-term strategies for healing to help you move forward
John will show that most of what you've heard about anxiety is wrong, such as:
- If you have anxiety, you're broken and need to be fixed
- Anxiety is a disease that can only be cured with medicine
- Anxiety is caused by your genetics
While mental health is complex, our culture has made anxiety into something that it's not. For the majority of people who face anxiety, the truth is simpler than we imagine: anxiety is an alarm. It's a signal, nothing more and nothing less. Anxiety is just our body's way of telling us that something is wrong. If we stop and listen, we can calm the alarm and move forward into healing and hope.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.