If you are facing a major loss, a difficult diagnosis, or just the constant stress of everyday life, you might start asking God, "Where are you in this pain?" In those moments, would it help to know that He has not forgotten you, that He is fighting for you in the midst of your pain?
It may not be the major disaster that breaks you, but the everyday heartbreaks that wear you down. In The God Who Fights For You, bestselling author Rick Lawrence looks at the trials that weight on you, why God allows them, and what He wants to reveal through them. Journey with Rick and:
- Discover hope and encouragement you can lean on in challenging times
- Learn about the gracious God who allows your trials, and is always working to help you through them to the other side
- Change the way you think about suffering as you develop a deeper understanding of the Savior's love for you
When you feel desperate, you don't have to despair. The God who loves you is walking beside you, working to set you free.
- The Names We Embrace Are the Names We Become
- The Story Satan Is Telling About Us
- The Revelation of Our Beauty in the Pit of Suffering
- The Determination of Jesus to Fight for Us
- The Physics of Faith
- The Power of Our Restored Dependence
- The Discovery that We Have Something Great to Give