Life After Death: Rediscovering Life After Loss of a Loved One
- Author: Tony Cooke
Rev. Cooke's Life After Death contains insights from God's Word and personal reflections from those who have walked the road you may now be walking. These insights will be a source of strength, comfort, and valuable information to assist you in your journey.
In Life After Death, you will find comfort for a grieving heart. Topics covered in this powerful book include:
* The stages of grief and recovery
* Ways to deal with guilt, denial, and anger
* God's role in, and His perspective on, death
* The reality of heaven and the certainty of an afterlife
* Practical ways to minister to the bereaved
|Publisher||Faith Library Publications|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.