What to Say When You Don't Know What to Say: In Times of Grief, Heartache, and Crisis
- Author: H. Norman Wright
My mom died of cancer.
My best friend was in a serious accident.
When a family member, friend, neighbor, or coworker is in pain, he or she needs your support--even if you're not sure what to do. Trusted Christian counselor Norm Wright offers this easy-to-follow handbook on how to respond to others during and after crises. As part of a national team that provides grief counseling following tragedies--including recent shootings and September 11--Norm knows firsthand what works when giving comfort. Along with discovering how you can respond in difficult situations, this straightforward guide will help you:
- understand the confusion and emotions the person will experience
- decide what to say and what not to say
- choose what you can do immediately and long-term
- give encouragement during depression and grief
- provide biblical wisdom for helping the person cope and live on
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.