Boys and girls are wired differently. Even their brains have such significant differences that they need to be brought up with distinct approaches. In this guide by Dr. Gregory Jantz, you will learn why your son is so much different than your daughter. As we can see from biology, God made each gender to be different, so as parents, we have to expect them to behave differently, which means they need to be parented differently.
Five Keys to Raising Boys uses biblical principles that will help you discover that boys will be boys, and what you can do about it.
- Blue Is Not Pink
- Key #1: Understanding a Boy's Differences
- Key #2: Guiding a Boy's Behavior
- Key #3: Shielding a Boy's Heart
- Key #4: Overseeing a Boy's Academics
- Key #5: Educating a Boy about Sex