Have you ever felt lonely? Isolated? Abandoned? No one escapes the feelings of loneliness caused by separation, grief, loss, or isolation. It can strike anyone--young or old, outgoing or introverted, confident or uncertain.
Do you know...?
- How being alone and being lonely differ
- What leads to feelings of loneliness
- How to identify situational causes for loneliness
- What are psychological and physical symptoms of loneliness
- How to overcome feelings of loneliness
God has placed within each of us a basic need for a relationship with Him and with others; therefore, our longing to belong is natural. You may feel like the entire world has abandoned you, as if no one understands your pain and sorrow, but the Bible promises that the Lord is with you always!