Are you tempted to "super-size it" at the drive-thru? Maybe you're enticed by the "all-you-can-eat buffet" or prefer late-night snacking while everyone else is asleep. If we're honest, many would have to admit that we often eat too much!
Have you asked...?
- Am I depressed because I overeat?
- Or do I overeat because I'm depressed?
- Have I been "set up" to overeat?
- Is it wrong to reward myself with food?
- What daily choices can I make to bring change?
If your entree comes with a side of guilt...be encouraged. Through God's Word, you'll find an ample serving of biblical hope and practical help to direct you into healthier eating habits. With God's help we can all overcome overeating.