Kids are much like kites—struggling to become airborne, yet needing the stability of the string, God designed your role as a parent to prepare "your kite" for flight.
Do you know...?
- That God ordained roles for mothers and fathers
- The different parenting styles that lead to problems
- The proper balance between love and limits
- The process of "letting go" and allowing your child to soar
- The hope God has for hurting parents
Your child is a gift from God. The most compelling behavior you can model before your child is to reflect the character of Christ. It's never too late to begin taking steps toward godly parenting.