"I just want to die." This this the most desperate cry of the heart, a sorrowful signal that a soul is on the brink of devastating despair. Each year over one million people around the world succumb to the weight of their burden by taking their own life.
Find answers to...
- What is the portrait for painful thinking?
- What are the characteristics of suicidal teens?
- What is the profile for suicidal males and females?
- Who is the most vulnerable to suicide?
- What is the root cause of suicidal thinking?
- How does fear relate to suicide?
- What is a "Contract of Hope"?
God's love for every person whom He created is immeasurable. He longs for the desperate to turn to Him with every wound of discouragement. God can turn anguish into assurance, despondency into deliverance, and heaviness into hope with a renewed understanding of His marvelous plan.