Crazy Joy, by Mary Katherine Backstrom
- Author: Mary Katherine Backstrom
Mary Katherine Backstrom, bestselling author, is aware of the fluctuations of life circumstances. Happiness is often sought after as a destination, but the finish line is frequently moving, when we get married, discover a dream job, move away from home, have a baby, or build that dream house. We are sold on the promise that the happy life is attached to these milestones.
What if society got it wrong? What if happiness isn't the end goal? Mary Katherine Backstrom uses her signature candor and hilarious storytelling to paint a portrait of a different life, one bursting with a force more sustainable and vibrant: joy.
Crazy Joy will help you:
- Identify and reject ridiculous expectations that society has placed on your life
- Liberate your heart from the comparison prison and feel content in your current circumstance
- View yourself, inside and out, as the masterpiece creation you are
- Find joy, and even laughter, through life's biggest messes
Witty and refreshingly honest, Backstrom invites you to embark on a counter-cultural journey toward a life packed with contentment, humor, and most importantly, Crazy Joy.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.