Embrace Your Almost, by Jordan Lee Dooley, Hardcover
- Author: Jordan Lee Dooley
Bestselling author of Own Your Everyday delivers a no-nonsense guide to the life you long for, even when it doesn't go according to plan.
Jordan Lee Dooley knows all too well how devastating it can be to almost achieve a goal, reach a dream, or get where you want to be, only to land just short of the finish line, or watch it all fall apart in the last minute.
Dreams that have been disrupted, delayed, or even seemingly destroyed have a way of making us rethink everything. Perhaps rethinking dreams isn't always the worst thing. In those moments, you have a chance to pause and consider what truly matters to you as well as redefine what success looks like for you in a world that's constantly telling you what you should want or should do.
It's possible to cultivate a life you really like, and one where you can succeed, in the tension of the middle, between where you started and where you hoped to be. Discover:
- The single most important question to ask yourself as you set goals and make plans
- Practical steps to move forward when your plans don't go according to plan
- How to clarify which goals are right for you to pursue (and which are not)
- What to do when dreams seem to come true for everyone but you
- The unexpected gains that can arise from unwanted pain
- How to know when it's time to let go of a dream, and what to do with the space left behind
Life is filled with unexpected interruptions, almost-but-not-quite moments, uncertainty, and in-between seasons. As challenging as those experiences may be, they also offer a unique invitation to align your dreams and goals with what matters most. Learn how you can gain greater clarity about what you really want, why you want it, and how to start pursuing it.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.