Experiencing God 2021 Edition, by Claude King, Henry & Richard Blackaby
- Author: Claude V. King
- Author: Henry T. Blackaby
- Author: Richard Blackaby
When you get into Experiencing God, you're not just reading. You're being remade, reoriented, and restored from the frustration of what you may have known as stale religion. Don't get captured by a concept, but by your Creator, as you are reborn in relationship.
Experiencing God has already impacted millions of people, only this volume is bigger and better than ever, ready to reach you again, or for the very first time. Carefully listening to the voice of God will anchor you in His plan, and set you free to live with boldness and freedom.
While this book is a thorough revision, this landmark volume returns with seven new chapters, along with dozens of true stories from people, who, through this book, have experienced God.
- Knowing God by Experience
- God Works According to His Nature
- Doing God's Will
- Being God's Servant
- Seven Realities of Experiencing God
- God Is at Work around You
- God Pursues a Love Relationship with You
- God's Invitation to Join Him in His Word
- God Invites You to Join Him
- God Speaks to His People
- God Reveals Himself, His Purposes, and His Ways
- God Speaks through the Bible
- God Speaks through Prayer
- God Speaks through Circumstances
- God Speaks through the Church
- God's Invitation Leads to a Crisis of Belief
- Joining God Requires Adjustments
- Joining God Requires Obedience
- God Accomplishes His Work
- Returning to God
- Experiencing God as Couples
- Joining God's Activity in Your Children's Lives
- Experiencing God in the Church
- Experiencing God in the Marketplace
- Continuing to Experience God
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.