Sheila Walsh writes, "If I could write only one book in my lifetime, I would as God to make it this one."
God loves broken people. When weary, wounded people find a way to open their damaged hearts to welcome Him into their chaotic life, they discover a deep love that surpasses anything they have ever known.
When the proverbial security wall Sheila had built around herself collapsed, she learned to start a new life beyond the safety she knew. It didn't feel good, and it wasn't safe. Not at all. While it didn't feel good, it did at least, feel true. She saw herself as a wounded lamb limping after the Shepard. She didn't know where He was going. She just knew she had to follow.
Through twelve insightful, and revealing chapters, Sheila Walks teaches how personal brokenness can open the doors of intimacy with Jesus Christ that may never open in any other way.
It's not that God loves broken people more than anyone else. The difference is they know they are loved. When you dare to believe it, a new wholeness will emerge from the broken pieces of your past.
- I'm Not Waving: I'm Drowning When Deep Water Meets Even Deeper Love
- Bummer Lambs and Black Sheep A Shepherd Who Pursues Both Victims and Villains
- Old Wounds Have Good Memories Finding a Way Out of the Darkness
- Relentless Questions His Presence and Peace in Your Darkest Nights and Longest Battles
- Hiding, Pretending, and Other Failed Escapes Avoiding an Old Strategy That Never Works
- What Can I Know for Sure? Three Rock-Solid Truths to Keep You Standing, Whatever Happens
- A Tale of Two Teresas Time-Tested Wisdom for Dealing with Persistent Pain
- Fierce Love and Halloween Grace Why God's Ferocious Commitment to You Comes with Surprises
- Nothing to Protect, Nothing to Lose Three Choices When Suffering Moves You from the Balcony to the Stage
- Called to Something Bigger Allow God to Use Your Pain for Heaven's Stunning Purposes
- Only the Wounded Can Serve What If Your Wounds Make You Fit for His Service?
- The Sacred Ache How God Transforms Your Hurts into Something Holy
- Christ the Broken The Savior Who Chose Suffering... for You