As people learn about the Enneagram they are excited to learn their type, and curious about the typology of others in their lives. However, not everyone is familiar with the Enneagram or their type.
To solve this issue, Elisabeth Bennet wrote Growing the the Enneagram: Guiding All Types in Spiritual Growth. Created for group leaders to facilitate discussion, discovery, and spiritual discernment through the Enneagram, this study guide is made to be used alongside Elisabeth's nine sixty-day Growing as an Enneagram devotional books that are made for each type.
Growing with the Enneagram equips you to embark on a journey through Elisabeth's Enneagram devotional series, meeting one each week for eight weeks, or every other week for sixteen weeks. It could be used ina church organization setting, a college residence hall, a book club, or another a group of friends. Participants will:
- Gain a greater understanding of their unique personality and everyday struggles
- Learn more about the whole Enneagram, not just their own type
- Find a community of like-minded Christians who are looking for spiritual growth
- Gain grace and understanding for other Enneagram types
- Have an opportunity to grow in relationship with others through deep conversation and activities based on each week’s topic
- Grow in their relationship with God as they better understand the ways in which we reflect Him
- Increase their faith journey through a devotional that speaks directly to them
Growing with the Enneagram includes group activities, frequently asked questions, and videos to aid the discussion leader.