Pre-buy, Find Your People: Building Deep Community in a Lonely World, by Jennie Allen, Hardcover
- Author: Jennie Allen
Pre-buy this item to ensure you receive a copy when it releases. Pre-buys are shipped when inventory is received. This item is expected to be released on February 22, 2022.
Jennie Allen, New York Times bestselling author of Get Out of Your Head, delivers practical solutions for creating true community, the kind that's crucial to our mental and spiritual health.
It's tempting to do life alone, especially in a time when we feel both connected and isolated. Perhaps you feel you're too busy, or relationships are just too risky and hard. Even science confirms that consistent, meaningful connection to others can have a powerful impact on our well-being. We are made to live being known and loved. Yet, so many of us are hiding behind emotional walls that we're experiencing an epidemic of loneliness.
In Find Your People, Jennie Allen draws upon fascinating insights from science and history, timeless biblical truth, and vulnerable stories from her own life to help you:
- Overcome barriers to making new friends
- Find simple ways to press through awkward to get to authentic conversations
- Understand how conflict can build relationships instead of destroy them
- Identify the type of friend you are and the types of friends you need
- Learn the five practical ingredients you need to have the type of friends you've always longed for
You were made to play, engage, adventure, and explore with others. In Find Your People, you'll discover just how to dive into the deep and experience the full wonder of community. While the ache of loneliness is real, it doesn't have to be your reality.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.