Resilient: Restoring Your Weary Soul in These Turbulent Times, by John Eldredge
- Author: John Eldredge
John Eldredge, New York Times bestselling author, gives readers who are drained from the madness of modern life the tools they need to follow Jesus' path of supernatural resilience to recover joy, strengthen their hearts, and thrive through the storm.
The human soul naturally longs for joy and beauty and all good things. That craving for life has taken on major challenges in recent years. False promises of ease and comfort on one side and the sheer trauma of global disease and disasters on the other, people are facing a shortage of peace, happiness, and strength. In Resilient, Eldredge offers skills and tools to strengthen your heart and soul, and guide a path toward genuine recovery and resilience provided by Jesus himself. Drawing on wisdom from Scripture and Christian tradition, and illustrated throughout with powerful, true stories of grit and survival, Resilient will help you:
- Recover from the trauma of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tap into supernatural graces like the river of life that God promised his people
- Learn to be patient with themselves, genuine recovery from spiritual and emotional trauma takes time and intentionality
- Create a plan, because resilience and victory aren't going to come with a swipe on your home screen
- Discover deep wells of freedom and strength today through Christ who lives within us
Thriving requires a resilient soul. This book will help you find the resilience you need with the world goes mad, and discover the strength that prevails in Jesus.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.