The Daniel Code, by O. S. Hawkins
was: $17.99 now: $14.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: O. S. Hawkins
How can we stand up for what we believe in today's shifting culture?
We live in perilous times. Violence stalks us in the form of terrorism and crime. On top of all that, our culture itself is crumbling. Society tolerates and even praises what it once condemned and barely spoke of. If we take a stand we will be branded intolerant, an inexcusable offense by today's standards. We are trapped in a paradox where speaking up will make us subjects of ridicule, yet if we don't speak up people won't know biblical truth. How should a Christian respond?
Inspired by the account of Daniel in the Old Testament, bestselling author O.S. Hawkins reveals how we can engage our fallen culture with integrity. Daniel was a young man, and yet he wrote the book on how to survive in a pagan, permissive, and perverse culture. His value system was challenged at every turn, yet he didn't give up.
Experience the timeless principles of Daniel that enable you to not simply exist in our culture but to engage it and survive it as well. The same God who ensured Daniel's victories is here for you today.
I: The Remote Control Syndrome
- Don't Give In: Be Resistant Part 1
- Don't Give In: Be Resistant Part 2
- Don't Give Up: Be Consistent
- Don't Give Out: Be Persistent
II: Instant Replay: Back To The Future
- God Reveals the Scope of Human History Part 1
- God Reveals the Scope of Human History Part 2
- God Reveals the Hope of Human History Part 1
- God Reveals the Hope of Human History Part 2
III: You Have What You Tolerate
- Living with Pressure
- Living with Principle
- Living with Perspective
- Living with Protection
IV: On a Search for Significance
- The Way Don Is Up
- The Way Up Is Down Part 1
- The Way Up Is Down Part 2
V: God and Graffiti: The Handwriting Is On The Wall
- God Is Speaking To
- Our Prideful Culture
- Our Presumptuous Culture
- Our Promiscuous Culture
- Our Perverted Culture
VI: Integrity: Don't Leave Home Without It
- We All Live in Four Different Worlds
- Integrity Is Rooted in Our Private Lives
- Integrity Is Reflected in Our Personal Lives
- Integrity Is Reinforced in Our Professional Lives
- Integrity Is Revealed in Our Public Lives
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.