The God of the Way, by Kathie Lee Gifford & Rabbi Jason Sobel
- Author: Kathie Lee Gifford
- Author: Rabbi Jason Sobel
In this much anticipated follow-up to New York Times bestseller The Rock, the Road, and the Rabbi, you will encounter stories of key men and women from the Bible who changed the world and whose stories continue to offer life, hope, and direction for today.
The God of the Way is a grand story of scriptural faith and the people who changed the world forever. Blending the ancient with the modern, bestselling author Kathie Lee Gifford once again partners with Rabbi Jason Sobel, creating a book and video curriculum, with four unique sections (The God of the How and When, The God of His Word, The God Who Sees, and The God of the Other Side) and chapters that introduce several key men and women from the Bible such as Abraham and Sarah, Joshua, Moses, Hagar, David, Mary Magdalene, Peter, and more. The God of the Way features:
- The incredible story of how God made a way for His children
- An in-depth look at key Biblical figures who tell the story of God's plan and provision for mankind
- Historical and cultural insights that will open your eyes to the Bible as never before
Journey into God's Word, from the creation of the world through the desert and empty places, the Hebrew nation, and meet Jesus, the disciples, and His followers.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.