The Red Sea Rules: 10 God-Given Strategies For Difficult Times, by Robert Morgan
- Author: Robert J. Morgan
Life is hard, even for Christians. Overwhelming crises can make you feel like you're about to drown. But just as God parted the Red Sea and delivered the Israelites, he'll protect you, too! Discover 10 strategies for dealing with difficult times, including realizing God's intent for you and acknowledging the enemy while focusing on the Lord.
- - Red Sea Rule #1: Realize that God means for you to be where you are.
- - Red Sea Rule #2: Be more concerned for God's glory than for your relief.
- - Red Sea Rule #3: Acknowledge your enemy, but keep your eyes on the Lord.
- - Red Sea Rule #4: Pray!
- - Red Sea Rule #5: Stay calm and confident, and give God time to work.
- - Red Sea Rule #6: When unsure, just take the next logical step by faith.
- - Red Sea Rule #7: Envision God's enveloping presence.
- - Red Sea Rule #8: Trust God to deliver in His own unique way.
- - Red Sea Rule #9: View your current crisis as a faith builder for the future.
- - Red Sea Rule #10: Don't forget to praise Him.
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.