Welcome to Adulting, by Jonathan Pokluda & Kevin McConaghy
- Author: Jonathan Pokluda
- Author: Kevin McConaghy
Millennials are becoming adults at an alarming rate. For many of us, this isn't a smooth transition, and we face many new opportunities to make mistakes and bad choices. As the expectations we once had fade away, we realize we are unprepared to face what's ahead.
Sometimes we can make it harder than it needs to be. Combining entertaining stories from his own experience, insights from the Bible, and astonishing evidence from research, "JP" Pokluda reveals a roadmap for how to navigate life as an adult, addressing topics such as:
- Friendships and dating
- Career and money management
- Interpersonal conflict
- Controlling anxiety
- Recovering from addiction
- Discovering your purpose on this earth
Anyone who is struggling to find a footing in the world of adult life will embrace this witty, non-patronizing guide.
Section One: Adulting With Purpose
- Life: Don't Miss It
- Purpose: The Reason You're Here
Section Two: Adulting Like a Boss
- Authority: Who's in Charge Here?
- Work: Career Counseling
- Money: It's Not All about the Benjamins
Section Three: Adulting With Friends
- Community: Your Playmates and Playgrounds
- Conflict: The Right Way to Be Wrong (and Vice Versa)
- Dating: Happily Ever After?
Section Four: Adulting Fearlessly
- Worry: The Only Thing We Have to Fear...
- Recovering: Leaving the Past Behind
Section Five: Adulting Forever
- Eternity: Life in Perspective
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.