Where Do I Go from Here, by John Trent & Kari Trent Stageberg
- Author: John Trent
- Author: Kari Trent Stageberg
If you feel stuck and unsure of how to get your life on track, you are not alone.
With all of the current social challenges we face, it isn't unusual to feel stuck. We long to move toward health, freedom, and life, but we are unsure of how to get there. This new edition of Dr. Trent's popular book LifeMapping sees him joined by his daughter, Kari Trent Stageberg. Together, they share an effective method to help everyday people learn how to navigate the many detours and distractions impacting their careers, families, and ministries so they can build a more positive life plan for the future.
LifeMapping® is a powerful tool created by Dr. John Trent that teaches people a creative device called storyboarding. It helps us gather key pictures and events of our own life stories. Utilizing the biblical truth that Jesus can and does change our pictures and bring us new capacities, it helps us lay out a map toward an even more positive future. Specifically, you'll learn how to:
- Create a clear path to close relationships
- Turn many pieces into masterpieces
- Recognize your strengths, successes, and acceptance levels
- Identify your emotional freeze points and your individual flash points
- Live authentically instead of worrying about your image
- Storyboard your positive life plan
- Practice learned hopefulness and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.