Who Are You Following Study Guide, by Sadie Robertson Huff
- Author: Sadie Robertson Huff
Influencers have more power than you realize, so who are you allowing to influence you?
In an online world filled with follows and likes, it's important to consider who you're really searching for. When you choose to follow someone, it's usually because you want to be like them or live like they do, but who have you placed as your role models?
In Who Are You Following? bestselling author and social media personality Sadie Robertson Huff explores this idea of who we are allowing to influence our daily thoughts and actions. Based on Scriptural truths, current research, surveys, and personal and biblical stories, Sadie draws on her own experience as a social media influencer and addresses topics like:
- How to go from being liked to be being truly loved
- Our true motives for fame
- Being seen from the outside versus being known
- Comparing ourselves to others
- Questioning why did I post that?!
- How to respond to cancel culture
- Wondering does God still love me
This study guide is great for young Christians wondering how they can live a vibrant, bold, and uncompromising life of faith in God by following the Messiah—the ultimate influencer. Discover the love, purpose, and fulfillment that is found only in Jesus.
This study guide features:
- Individual access to 5 streaming video sessions
- Discussion and reflection questions with video notes
- Personal study for between sessions
- Leader's Guide
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.