Are your thoughts getting out of control, much like your life? Do you yearn to break free from the pattern of destructive thinking? Let God's truth form the battle plan to win the war in your mind.
We've all struggled to think our way out of bad habits and unhealthy thought patterns, only to find ourselves stuck with an out-of-control mind and off-track daily life. Craig Groeschel, pastor and New York Times bestselling author, gets this daily battle against self-doubt and negative thinking, and in this powerful book he offers strategies that he's learned that could help to change your mind and your life for the long-term.
Bringing together Scripture and the latest findings of neuroscience, Groeschel reveals four practical transformative strategies that will equip you to change your thinking and transform your life:
- Remove the lies you believe and replace them with truth
- Rewire your brain and learn exercises to renew your mind
- Reframe your mind and restore a healthy perspective
- Revive your soul through prayer and praise and reclaim your life
God has something greater for your life than your old ways of thinking. It's time to change your mind and let God change your life.
Part 1: The Replacement Principle
- Perception Is Reality
- Becoming a Thought Warrior
- Old Lies, New Truth
Part 2: The Rewire Principle
- Crossed Wires and Circular Ruts
- Creating a Trench of Truth
- Rumination and Renewal
Part 3: The Reframe Principle
- Lenses and Filters
- What God Didn't Do
- Collateral Goodness
Part 4: The Rejoice Principle
- Problems, Panic, and Presence
- The Perspective of Praise
- Look Through, Not At