Life is so much bigger than love and marriage. Shouldn't you learn to live and date for more?
Many of us grow up romanticizing marriage to the point where we think it can meet all of our needs and unlock God's purposes for our life. God has so much more planned for our future than some marriage. Not Yet Married isn't about waiting on God to bring you "the one". It's about inspiring readers to live and date for more now.
When you follow Jesus, the search for a spouse isn't about finding a perfect person, but a pursuit of more of God. He may be writing a love story for you different than the one you would write for yourself. God loves you and knows you, and He knows how to write a better love story. Discover real hope, happiness, and purpose in your not-yet-married life.
Part 1: The Not-Yet-Married Life
- Love Is Looking for You
- Single, Satisfied, and Sent
- Undivided and Undistracted
- Love the Life You Never Wanted
- Knowing Everyone but Never Known
- 100,000 Hours
- Procrastination in Pursuing Him
- The Secret Most Important Step
Part 2: When the Not Yet Married Meet
- Date for More Than Marriage
- The Best Book on Dating
- Your Last First Date
- Is He the One?
- Sexual Freedom and Purity
- Acts of War in Love
- The Third Wheel We All Need
- It’s Not You—It’s God