Help Im Married to My Pastor, by Jani Ortlund, Paperback
- Author: Jani Ortlund
Ministry is challenging, and every ministry wife needs, and deserves, encouragement.
A woman may believe she's marrying a man, and doesn't realize the ministry that comes with it. Far too often, a husband's calling can complicate their life together. What if ministry isn't what she bargained for? What happens when their children make mistakes? How should she navigate church gossip, or even slander?
Jani Ortlund, a ministry wife of nearly fifty years, confronts these questions, along with several others, as she provides encouragement and guidance to ministry wives. Jani reminds readers that God works out His delightfully good purposes in and through their sacrifices.
- Help! I Didn’t Bargain for This
- Help! It’s Sunday Morning
- Help! I Want to Fix Him
- Help! My Husband Seems Depressed
- Help! I Can’t Remember Their Names
- Help! My Children Aren’t Perfect
- Help! My Pastor Doesn’t Understand Me
- Help! I Haven’t Seen Them for a While
- Help! I Need More of God
- Help! Our Romance Is Regressing
- Help! They’re Talking Again
- Help! Remind Me Why We Do This
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.