The Pastor's Wife: Strengthened by Grace for a Life of Love, by Gloria Furman
was: $12.99 now: $10.39 20% Off Select Books -
- Author: Gloria Furman
In this uplifting and often humorous book, Gloria Furman offers pastors’ wives a breath of fresh air, reminding readers that Christ stands ready to help regardless of the circumstance—whether it’s late-night counseling sessions, unrealistic expectations about how they spend their time, or complaints about their husbands’ preaching.
Filled with life-giving truth from God's Word, this book will help pastors’ wives joyfully treasure their Savior, love their husbands, and serve their churches.
Part 1: Loving the Chief Shepherd
- "But You're the Pastor's Wife"
- On Inheriting a Kingdom of Idols and Expectations
- Stay Close to Your Shepherd, Little Sheep
Part 2: Loving an Under-Shepherd
- On Doing Him Good (and Not Harm)
- Undergirding the Overseer
- So, You Married the Man Who Marries People
Part 3: Loving the Bride of Christ
- What on Earth Is the Church?
- Gifted to Give What God Has Given
- Weakness Finders and Christ's Sufficient
- Strength for Service
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.