Do you have a desire to pray more, but uncertainty about what to say? In this 365-day devotional prayer book, Jesus Listens, Sarah Young, author of the New York Times bestselling Jesus Calling, encourages you to come to God through all circumstances through a year of daily prayers based upon the words of Scripture.
Over the course of several years, Sarah has cultivated a deep prayer life that has built up her relationship with Jesus and led to the writing of Jesus Calling. She draws upon that intimacy with God to present honest prayers for readers who:
- Have been praying for years but long for renewed biblical insights
- Want to pray God's promises straight from Scripture
- Are going through difficult times
- Are new to faith and not sure how to begin in prayer
- Have found spiritual rest in Jesus Calling and Jesus Always
- Are eager to start a meaningful new spiritual discipline
The biblical basis for each prayer in Jesus Listens is provided at the end of each entry so you can always return to God's promises in Scripture. Jesus Listens includes:
- A beautiful two-color interior
- 365 days of Bible-based prayers
- Scripture references with emphasis on words quoted directly from the Bible
- A ribbon bookmark to hold your place
Whether you gift Jesus Listens, or pick it up yourself to establish a more consistent prayer practice, Sarah Young's words and her constant return to the Word of God will enrich your prayer life like never before. As you pray Scripture through this daily devotional book, you'll experience just how intentional prayer connects you to God, changes your heart, and can even move mountains.