Sheltering in place could be your opportunity to renew your relationship.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all areas of life. The health crisis overwhelmed medical workers, business closings added strain to financial stress, and even more unexpectedly, sheltering in place has placed married couples in endless, unprecedented proximity.
Whether this time has been challenging or delightful for you and your spouse, you can let this time be an opportunity to renew your love. Gary Chapman, bestselling author of The Five Love Languages®, shows you how in 5 Simple Ways to Strengthen Your Marriage… When You’re Stuck at Home Together.
- Call a Truce on Throwing Verbal Bombs
- Tear Down Emotional Walls
- Discover and Speak Each Other's Language
- Learn the Value of Teamwork
- Have a Daily "Sit Down and Listen" Time