Boundaries in Marriage, by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
was: $19.99 now: $15.99 20% Off Select Books
- Author: Henry Cloud
- Author: John Townsend
Learn when to say yes and when to say no, to your spouse and others. Make the most of your marriage! When a husband and wife learn to respect each other's needs, choices, and freedom, they give of themselves freely and lovingly.
Boundaries are like property lines, they define and protect husbands and wives as unique individuals. Once they are in place, a good marriage can become better, and a less-than-satisfying one can be salvaged.
Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend are counselors, and authors of the bestselling book Boundaries, and they apply their teaching to show couples ways to apply the 10 laws of boundaries that can make a real difference in relationships. Husbands and wives can better understand the areas of real hurts and betrayals in their marriage, and move beyond them to the mutual care, respect, affirmation, and intimacy they both yearn for.
Boundaries in Marriage helps couples:
- Set and maintain personal boundaries and respect for their spouse
- Establish values that form a godly model for their marriage
- Protect their marriage from different forms of intruders
- Work with a spouse who understands and values boundaries
Part 1: Understanding Boundaries
- What's a Boundary, Anyway?
- Applying the Ten Laws of Boundaries to Marriage
- Setting Boundaries with Yourself: Becoming More Lovable
Part 2: Building Boundaries in Marriage
- It Takes Two to Make One
- What You Value Is What You'll Have
- Value One: Love of God
- Value Two: Love of Your Spouse
- Value Three: Honesty
- Value Four: Faithfulness
- Value Five: Compassion and Forgiveness
- Value Six: Holiness
Part 3: Resolving Conflict in Marriage
- Three's a Crowd: Protecting Your Marriage from Intruders
- Six Kinds of Conflict
- Resolving Conflict with a Boundary-Loving Spouse
- Resolving Conflict with a Boundary-Resistant Spouse
Part 4: Misunderstanding Boundaries in Marriage
- Avoiding the Misuse of Boundaries in Marriage
|Publisher||Zondervan Publishing Company|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Out of stock
Send me an email when it's back in stock.