The Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Workbook for Women is designed to help you uncover and understand the unique shaping factors you bring into your marriage both as a woman/man and as an individual. Get ready for some surprising and helpful insights, for honest, intimate, and enjoyable relationship-strengthening conversations with you and your fiance, and for engaging discussions with a small group.
Work through 24 exercises that will shed light on the way you are put together, how that affects specific aspects of how you and your loved one relate, and how you can improve those areas to build a better relationship. Gain insights into:
- Your personal 10 Commandments
- Making your roles conscious
- Getting your sex life off to a great start
- Identifying your hot topics
- Your spiritual journey, and much more
Les and Leslie are here to help both of you enjoy lively and revealing interaction through seven sessions and bonus sessions on the DVD. Small groups, individual couples, pastors, and marriage counselors can benefit for using these sessions.
Exercises: 24 Self-Tests to Put the Book into Action
- Your Personal Ten Commandments
- Making Your Roles Conscious
- From Idealizing to Realizing Your Partner
- Exploring Unfinished Business
- Assessing Your Self-Image
- Defining Love
- Getting Your Sex Life Off to a Great Start
- Your Changing Love Style
- Cultivating Intimacy
- Listening to Your Self-Talk
- Avoiding the Blame Game
- Adjusting to Things Beyond Your Control
- How Well Do You Communicate?
- The Daily Temperature Reading
- I Can Hear Clearly Now
- Couple's Inventory
- Your Top Ten Needs
- Identifying Your Hot Topics
- Money Talks and So Can We
- Mind Reading
- Sharing Withholds
- Your Spiritual Journey
- Improving Your Serve
- Study Your Spouse
Sessions: For Group or Couple Discussion with the Group Video Series
- Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty?
- Can You Identify Your Love Style?
- Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
- Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
- Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
- Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
- Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?